Last modified: 3 August 2021
- About cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information.
- Non-anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tune communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended for showing relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This enables organisations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually involve the processing of personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics (analytical cookies)
- Facebook (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each type of operating system, we invite you to consult the following link: http://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
The AVG ground on which Green Harvey bases the collection of your data is hereby: 'you have the consent of the person to whom this relates'.
- The types of cookies used and their purposes
We have to ask permission for all cookies, except for the strictly necessary functional cookies. We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: these allow the website to function better and are more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we save your login details or what you have put in your shopping basket.
- Anonymous analytical cookies: These ensure that every time you visit a website an anonymous cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated, on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is used only for statistical purposes. The following data can be collected with it:
- The number of unique visitors
- How often users visit the site
- Which pages the users view
- How long users view a particular page
- At which page visitors leave the website
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit a cookie is generated, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is used only for statistical purposes. The following data can be collected with it, such as:
- Which pages you have viewed
- How long you stayed on a particular page
- At which page you left the site
- Own Tracking cookies: These allow us to know that, in addition to our website, you have visited relevant other website(s) from our network. The profile built up in this way is not linked to your name, address, email address and so on, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. Without this permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Tracking cookies from others: these track which pages you visit on the internet to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc. as known to us, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Social media related cookies: these register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons, such as Facebook and LinkedIn. They may also contain tracking cookies that follow your surfing behaviour on the web.
- Site improvement cookies: these allow us to test different versions of a webpage to see which one is best visited.
- Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to access, correct, limit and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via email@example.com. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
- Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time using your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. For this option, please consult the help function of your browser. Deleting cookies in your browser can have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, display advertisements to you through our website. You can remove these cookies centrally at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website will work properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements. It's just that the advertisements will no longer be tailored to your interests and may therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings varies from one browser to another. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari on a smartphone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
- Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website may be changed at any time due to ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Please read this statement regularly to keep abreast of any changes.
It is also possible that cookies are placed through our website by others, of which we are not always aware. Have you come across unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the third party directly and ask what cookies they place, the reason for doing so, the cookie's life span, and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
- Final comment
We will need to update these statements from time to time, for example when we update our website or change the rules on cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact email@example.com.